Monday, August 31, 2009

You Gotta Love Big Balls!

Okay, so the title is a little misleading. Sometimes the boys get a little grumpy at the same time and that causes the parents to get a little grumpy. We have come up with a great solution that actually gives us about 15 minutes of down time. I do not go around preaching TV as a break for children, rather a break for parents. So next time someone tells you that kids don't need to watch TV tell them that you agree with them, but that parents need the kids to watch TV!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

I just think it is funny that wipeout is the only show they will watch on TV. I hope my twins are TV watchers!

Anonymous said...

It is good if you use it the right way. The TV, I mean. And I have no doubt that you two will. grammy

Scott G. said...

I think I should show this video to my parenting classes at school when we talk about TV and media....you are too funny.