We bought a large truck load of logs that was too good of a deal to pass up. Mark spent the last week and a half cutting them into rounds and bringing them home. We couldn't have them delivered here because they were too big, so we had them delivered to some friends of ours property. The picture below show some of the rounds. Now we just have to split them. By hand that is if we don't find a splitter.

4 comments:
Just from my own experience...you don't want to split all that by hand...even if you are a he-man like Mark!
Be careful with a wood splitter. Watch the fingers. I'm talking from experience. Still have the scar for memories.
I remember that. I think that is the loudest scream I have ever heard. I remember that every time I use a splitter.
Now that alot of wood. But I agree, just be very careful. And Good Luck! mom
Post a Comment