We were at Costco the other day. The kids were driving us both crazy (not to mention a few people around us probably). Each one had had a timeout at one point in the store itself. We were finishing up and stopped for the least expensive lunch in town. The kids were all sharing a piece of cheese pizza and were actually quite enough to get some "those are cute kids" comments from people. A few minutes later Kendra leaned over and whispered to me "Mommy, I love precious moments" I couldn't help but laugh.
As Trevor was falling asleep one night he was sweating a little because he insists on having the "big" blanket (and you don't argue with Trevor if you don't have to) In a sleepy daze he raises his head and says to me "Mommy why you washing my neck" Trevor also talks in his sleep or should I say argues, literally yells at you while in a dead sleep.
I made Lisa's famous Sunshine muffins last night, with a twist. Instead of orange I tried grapefruit. And instead of chocolate chips, I tried craisns. The boys loved them, Kendra on the other hand, not so much. In fact her exact words to me, with a crumpled up face, were: "I don't really like these Momma, they are too spicy, I don't like one of the spicy ingredients you put in, maybe you put too much baking soda." Next time we'll try Cook Kendra style.
1 comment:
Precious precious memories. grammy
Post a Comment