Wednesday, May 27, 2009

"Mow lawners"

T & T love to help... nuf said! Love to help me vacuum, love to help Mark mow the lawn, love to help Kendra make a mess. So when I saw these 2 toy lawn mowers at a twin garage sale I had to get them. Not that we needed another outside toy but, these were a must. They played with them till dusk the first day. And the next morning they didn't wait to get dressed before they were out wanting to play with them again. Unfortunately the sprinklers were on. But they waited at the sidelines as long as they could.
When Mark got home that evening he was almost as excited as they were. Now he could do the lawn in half the time because the boys were not trying to hold on and "help".

Kendra calls them Mow Lawners. It's so funny! I corret her and she will say it correctly if you ask her to or remind her but she just has it backwards in her mind. Kind of like how she says "our next neighbor door".

3 comments:

Lisa said...

That is just too cute! Save them for us!

Anonymous said...

How precious! grammy

jewelandfamily said...

My kids said Mow lawners too - Tyler was still saying it that way last year I think.