Forest Gump was a simple minded fellow, maybe that's what it takes to "run for fun". Or maybe you just have to be CRAZY! Running and not even chasing a ball! Nuts! Just kidding.
Mark is training for a half marathon! That is 13.1 miles of running, for what! Not that you have to "get" something for everything you do, but if I was going to work that hard I would like to get something more than a T-shirt and a bunch of blisters!
He has been training for about a week now, and doing great. I do have to say I am pretty impressed. We'll keep you posted on his progress. And I promise lost of CRAZY pictures of him and several of his crazy running siblings and in-laws that will be joining him in August. I will be happily sitting at the finish line with 12 (or more) of their children.
4 comments:
Thanks for volunteering to babysit.
This sounds like quite a feat. Good luck! We'll be rooting for you. Date? Where? Who else is running? Mom & Dad
Mom and Dad, it is August 8th in Provo. Lisa, Julie, Time and Maybe Kevin and Reid. That is all I know now, but the more that come the better. I will need help getting into the car at the end. What a stupid thing running is. I am only in it for the challenge.
Good luck to you ALL. grammy
Post a Comment