Monday, May 18, 2009

Katy's Cakes

Katy really likes to make cakes, so every chance she gets she will make one. She goes all out if you ask me. I would like a chocolate cake with chocolate frosting and call it done, not Katy. She made the boys a cake that was really dynamite. No really, it was dynamite. With the boys initials both being T, we like to refer to them at T-n-T, dynamite. As you can see, she has three different cakes set up with dynamite on the two end cakes and the handle in the middle. Too much work if you ask me, but they do turn out very nice.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know I'm always saying this, but isn't it time one of you started a business to make "our" million? Now we have Katy with not only the great ideas for cake shapes, but she can actually bake them and they look great. I'll bet one of those women's home magazines would pay for an article & pictures of this. G-Ma Sandy

Coverley said...

Those are AWESOME Katy! :) SO CUTE.

jewelandfamily said...

Can you remind me at my next kids birthday party to just hire you to make my kids cakes for me? Yours turn out SO cute. I'll even take them with kid fingers in the icing. Can't believe they got into one of the cakes and then the icing too.
-Julie

Mark Katy said...

Oh yea I forgot Trevor had destroyed one of the cakes the day before while I was on the phone with you and I had to rebake that one. ~ KT

Anonymous said...

As I have always said, you are the most creative person I know and I don't know anyone else who can follow through on their creative idea like you do. You are AMAZING and I love you. mom