Tuesday, April 21, 2009
We tried & tried & tried.....
We tried very hard to get a good picture of all the TWINS while we were at Lisa and Reid's. No surprise to me, Travis and Trevor were the biggest challenge. James and Henry still sit pretty still. (but not for long, Lisa. Tee Hee Hee) We even used bribery at one point. However I did forget my best trick, bubbles. We will have to try again when they pass through here next month. 
I could actually tell them apart! I was afraid I wasn't going to be able to. Now I really laugh when people said they couldn't tell my fraternals apart. Good luck with the identicals!!! By the way James is in blue and Henry is in grey. And for those of you who still don't know, Travis is in solid and Trevor is in print (above)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Darling pictures ... got to admitt ther IS something very very special about twins. grammy
Post a Comment