Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter Sunday Pictures

We visited family in Park City for Easter. We took advantage of having someone there to take our family photo. Usually someone is missing from the picture. You can't really tell, but tons of snow at their house, but at least the weather has been nice for the most part.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all of the great pictures. Love it! Sandy

Stephanie said...

The pictures look great. Very cute family.

Dana and Nick said...

Wow! I was reading some of your past blogs and I don't know how you stay sane with all that. So many injuries and illness's. How do you look at your child bleeding and crying without breaking down? I had to run Piper to the doc because she had pink eye in both eyes and I was teary eyed just from that! I might have to put her in a bubble.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely beautiful pictures but an even more beautiful family. I love you all soooooo much. grammy