Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Our trip to UT








OK obviously we had a great time in UT, as I have blogged about it every day since we have been back. :-) It is just so nice to get a change of things for a while. I finally got to hold those babies!!! Kendra really had a great time with girl cousins. They did skits together and watched movies. We had an awesome Cello performance by Dallin. And of course great food...we were at the Robisons!! Yum!












As always " when in SLC do what the LDS do". We have to get an updated picture with Christ. Our family is growing up so fast, and it's nice to see the progression hanging on the wall. Travis and Trever instantly knew who the statue was and Travis really liked the stars painted on the wall around us. This time Kendra liked the wall sized paining down stairs of the time line of Jesus Christ's life. She new each story and had to tell us her version. What a gift to know all of this from the very start of your life here on this earth!

To my children: When you are older and looking back through our family blog I want you to read this part and know your Momma has a testimony of Christ and wants you to have one too!! I love you all very much!! And I am so thankful our Heavenly Father and entrusted me with your sweet spirits for this brief time!

Although our trip home was delayed by a little car trouble we made is safely and had a great time! Thank you Robison's for letting us invade you for a few days!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super pictures and super memories. Love, G-Ma

The Giffs said...

How fun! Those twins are so so cute! I love that you shared your testimony with your kids. I always hope my kids know how I feel about the Savior... I guess there's no better way than to actually say how you feel!