Wow, that pie looks good. Now I'm regretting that we didn't come over even though we didn't have vanilla ice cream.-Julie
We didn't have vanilla ice cream, but I had all the ingredients to make some and my ice cream maker ready.
Hello KatyI can bring you some apples and you can show how to make this beautiful of a pie(in your spare time) HA! HA! HEE HEE!I swear you are the Bomb Baby!:)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Wow, that pie looks good. Now I'm regretting that we didn't come over even though we didn't have vanilla ice cream.
-Julie
We didn't have vanilla ice cream, but I had all the ingredients to make some and my ice cream maker ready.
Hello Katy
I can bring you some apples and you can show how to make this beautiful of a pie(in your spare time) HA! HA! HEE HEE!I swear you are the Bomb Baby!:)
Post a Comment