This is her Hamburger Cake with French Fries. I couldn't believe how fun this one looked when she finished it. The fries and ketchup look so real to me. Next time she makes one like this she wants to make it a cheeseburger.
This is Katy eating a fry with ketchup.This is the last cake she made. She spent a few weeks planning and 3 nights of cooking (mostly because the boys got this cake also after the first round was done), and then a ton of time frosting it. It was for Katy's nephews birthday. It was 3 separate cakes with a cars theme. Below are the pictures of the cake pieces by themselves.
8 comments:
Katy, You are amazing! I love to visit your blog daily to see everything you and your family are doing. Amazing mom with a beautiful and great family!
Those are amazing cakes! You could sell them, you know! In case you have a few extra hours on hand!!
Who was the hamburger cake for? Why did it take me so many years to know about your cake talent? You will have to give me some pointers . . . mine don't turn out so well.
The Hamburger cake was just for fun when Scott's family was in town.
what are the fries made out of?
The fries are rolled out fruit wedges.
I've said it before but I'll say it again. YOUR TALENT IS AMAZING!!! Did you use real ketcup for those fruit fries? And what a super job you did on Kayne's birthday cake. I know it was a huge effort but I hope you know that it was a HUGE SUCCESS! mom
OK, everything is edable on the hamburger cake. All the condaments including the fries are rolled out fruit wedges (gum drops) and the ketchup is just red frosting, and the seeds on top are real sesame seeds. The cake was 3 layers, buns made of yellow cake and the "meet", chocolate cake. It had lettuce and tomato next time we'll add cheese.
Post a Comment