Friday, June 26, 2009

Reno Rodeo

Every year it is our tradition to go to the Reno Rodeo. It happens to usually fall on our anniversary, so we make it one of our things we do. I've heard it's in the top 5 for the best Rodeos in the WORLD. They always put on such a good show!!! This year we took the whole family and we all had a great time.
Trevor has his game face on.
Here are a few pictures of the rodeo in action.
Here are some stunt riders. These girls were so young. One as young as 12 years old. They were hanging off all different directions.
Here is one of the stunt riders holding a United States flag while it shoots off a firework.
Of course we had to have cotton candy. It looks like they wanted hair on their face like Dad.

We love those sticky fingers, after all, we left the wipes in the car!
Kendra shows off her new hat. It was between the pink one and the purple one. She chose purple if you can't tell.
After the rodeo, they sat on the sidewalk getting all kinds of comments about how cute they were. Ya right, they didn't just spend 3 hours with them at the rodeo. Just kidding!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You guys are the greatest! What fun and what wonderful memories. The Minden Gardners

Cindy said...

What I want to know is where Mark's cowboy hat is? Kendra, Travis and Trevor have one. I think Mark needs one too. Do you want a pink or red one? lol

Lisa said...

The kids look soooo cute!

Anonymous said...

I agree with Cindy ... WHERE IS MARK'S COWBOY HAT !!! Just kidding. Looks like you all had a really great time. What memories. All Trevor could talk about was the bulls! Katy, your dad is smileing, I am sure. grammy

jewelandfamily said...

I love Trevor's smile on the last picture. He must take "Smile for the camera" quite seriously. How cute!