I took the boys to the father and sons camp out this year, but no, we didn't stay the night. I wasn't brave enough for that yet. It was in Dog Valley near Grandma Verley's house in Verdi. We even drove by there on the way to see what it looked like these days. Below are pictures of when the boys were waiting for dinner and then playing around the campground. They have a really good time.
Here we are making smores. It was so cute to watch them trying so hard to hold the stick still. Then eating it was fun for them. I kept seeing Travis over at the table trying to get more chocolate. I think every adult there gave him at least one piece behind my back.
The trip home was nice for me. Before we were even part way done with the dirt road, they were fast asleep. Maybe next year we will stay the night. I am sure they will sleep, as for me, I am sure I will lay there watching them sleep.
3 comments:
How completely adorable. They look like they had so much fun. Those are some great pictures.
Fun. I hope our twins get to do that in a couple years. Funny thing is that Reid has never been on a single father/son camp out. We have been in 5 wards in Dallin's life, but no such luck.
What another great idea. Looks like all three had a great time. Love you guys, all three! grammy
Post a Comment