Friday, June 12, 2009

Come rain or shine....

He's a die hard! After a very busy day & with rain still falling, Mark still ran, 4 miles this day! I dropped him off at the grocery store in town & he ran home, in the rain, did it mention that part?

The kids were so worried about him. They didn't understand why I was driving off after Daddy got out of the car. Kendra thought he would be freezing cold when he got home, so she wanted to make him hot chocolate. I talked her out of that, but could not talk her out of getting his robe & slippers ready for him, "so he could get comfy".

Trevor heard me talking Kendra out of the hot chocolate because he would be hot when he got done running & wanted to give Daddy a glass of water "with ices in it, OK Mommy". I am so impressed with his dedication. What a guy!

PS Travis was sleeping

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keep running! Love, Dad

jus said...

this comic made me think of Mark:
http://www.explosm.net/db/files/Comics/Rob/slow.png

Anonymous said...

What compassionate children you have. To think of others needs before their own. Awesome! love, grammy