Thursday, January 15, 2009

Mass Confusion on Game Night

Okay, I know when most of you read the words game night, you think of Monopoly. When I say game night, I mean Game Night. This was the night of the national championship football game. I was in the middle of cheering for Florida and in walks my Daughter with her Oklahoma cheerleading outfit. Mom thought that was real funny to see Dad's face when she walked in. What is happening in this world. So I took matters into my own hands and got the boys in the right kind of outfit. Boys Florida, Girls Oklahoma. Just as is says, GIRLS Oklahoma. They might as well have had their cheerleaders playing the game. Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids all dressed up.


Even the quarterback noticed the cheerleader!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE IT!!! hey, did Oklahoma win ???? sorry for the dumb question, but I missed that game. cj