Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Kendra is doing better.

Kendra is feeling MUCH better!! She did NOT like the nebulizer. The first few times was OK but soon it was all tears. I tried bribery, like Jell-o jigglers and you can watch TV as loud as you want the whole time you do your treatment, (the machine is really loud) Still tears, not tantrum tears real sad tears, broke my heart. When I asked her how she felt she said " I just feel like a jerk". That was all she could come up with to explain her discomfort. So pitiful! Any way after a blessing, she is doing better and really looking forward to going to see her new twin cousins this weekend.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a B I G girl to do as her doctor instructs her to. When I told her that doctore really knows how to make her better and that she should do what he tells to ... she informs me that her doctor is a she and that, you know they CAN be he's or she's. I agreed with her! grammy