Do you want to give a great gift for Christmas next year? Then you better get your order in for one of Katy's drawings. Maybe I look at the pictures differently because they are usually of someone I care about, but I think she does an awesome job. So don't wait until December of this year to make your decision on a gift, get one now. I am sure with enough notice, she would draw you and 11 x 14 for around $100. Here are some she has done in the past. Some I have already posted on the blog, but here they are again with some older ones.
Here is her latest pencil drawing. It is of my sister and brother-in-law. The camera makes it look a little blue, but it isn't.
This is also a pencil drawing and is obviously Kendra. This is also one of her new ones.
This pencil drawing is Trevor and was finished at the same time as Kendra.
This space is blank because Travis is currently being worked on as we speak.
This is my Nephew JR. Katy drew this 8 years ago for them as a Christmas present. You can see the picture she referenced. Send yours now to let her get started. Rates are cheap this time of year.
This is a picture of my parents on their wedding day. The left side is their hands and the right is them if you couldn't tell :)
Sooo Cool. This is a picture with all dots. Can you imagine how long that would take!!!
This was my family in the year 2000. We would have to add a few more pictures if we were to draw it again. Lets see, correct me if I am wrong, but we would have to add, 1 yellow, 3 green, 2 blue, and 4 purple. Wow, Lisa wins the prize for being the most crazy. That is what happens when you have twins.
This is a mosaic that Katy did. She used small torn up pieces of magazines to make this picture. This one was finished last year and I think she started it before Kendra was born
She drew this with color pencils. You can see the two cards at the bottom that she used as a reference.
This is scratch board. No, he isn't smoking, that is what I thought, it is bamboo in this mouth that just happens to look like it is smoking. I still really like it though.
This is a colored pencil drawing. The Liberty Bell is in the middle and Katy just told me that even though she started this in High School, it isn't done.
This too is colored pencil. It is her brother and sister.
3 comments:
Katy you are so talented! Cindy
Truly Amazing!!
What a great idea. Now lots of people will see how amazing Katy truly is. The old man and child has always been one of my favorites, but now Kendra and Trevor are at the top. Grammy
Post a Comment