We had just come back from a friends 4th birthday party and the favors were giant bubble wands. ( They were supposed to be light sabers but I chose not to tell my kids that) When I say giant bubbles I mean BIG. It had also been raining all day so it was really humid (rare around here!) so the bubbles hung around for a while before traveling by the wind a relatively long distance.

It was fun for Mark to see how far they would go before they popped. Trevor liked how many came out at one time. Kendra liked how big they were and Travis just had a blast.
Please pay no attention to the fact that my 4 year old is outside on the freezing concreate shoeless and jacketless in 20* weather. They finally came inside when their hands were frozen from the dripping bubbles.
1 comment:
Looks like makin good memories, again. havin fun together! grammy
Post a Comment