Saturday, January 31, 2009

Bread Box

We decided not to go to Lisa's because our kids our just too sick to be around little babies. Katy really wanted to go to get out of the house. Since we didn't go there, I have actually gotten a lot of things done around the house. I even finished the first part of my bread box. I want to add a door, but Katy likes it open like that. I was getting tired of counter space shrinking and I thought if I would get something off the counter and still be able to put something under it that was taking up space somewhere else, I would have more open counter space. I just feel better when things are cleaner looking. Here are a couple of pictures of it.

Maybe we could have cleaned off the counter before taking the picture! ;-) Just kidding. I really like that I have a husband that is so handy, and it's fun to show off his talens too. Thank you Mark, Love Katy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea, and I got to see it soon after it was built and it really looks good, very useable! grammy

Lisa said...

I a fan of cleared off counters as well. Mine isn't clean very often now that I have twins. Oh well.