At 5 1/2 years old Kendra has only had a few little trims, when it comes to cutting her hair. This is because Mommy has some "hair cutting anxiety"! Her hair was down past that top of her pants and she could almost sit on it! She had been asking us for months to cut her hair. Finally
Momma was ready, so we made an appointment and started looking at hair styles. We had V E R Y different ideas, but found a good compromise, and we all love it! It's shorter but still a pony tail or braids are an option. I took her to a fancy salon and she they shampooed her hair. Their shampoo/conditioner always smells better than anything you can buy! She sat very still and became verrry quiet. I was thinking she may be having second thoughts. But as soon as she saw that lopped off pony tail, she was ALL smiles the rest of the time! They curled it all up nice a pretty and even added a little shimmer, it's called "bling string" and they have tons of colors, she picked purple. You can only see it when the light hits it just right. Daddy wasn't too thrilled about that, but I explained to him they said it would only stay in for 2-6 weeks. They even took a picture of her for the salon wall. It seems as though it added a few years to her beautiful face. She just is not a baby anymore!
She kept turning her head and saying "I love it when it touches my face". I thought that was funny because that is a major reason I keep my own hair longer, I do not like that feeling at all! But one thing I DO like is Kendra's new hair cut!
We love your hair Kendra, you are really growing up.
No comments:
Post a Comment