Sunday, May 9, 2010

A Day for Mom

I was woken up to the smell of my favorite breakfast...French toast!  Kendra and Mark had been awake for a while and had been working hard.  I was led to the family room where there was a warm fire burning and a chair set up right by it just for me with a vase full of pretty flowers.  Kendra draped a blanket over my shoulders and brought me a glass of freshly squeezed OJ and Mark put on my favorite movie (You've Got Mail) I sat there for a few minutes just loving my kids and loving being a Mom.  Then breakfast was ready and OH, SO YUMMY!
We all got ready for church.  Mark dressed the kids and I all I had to do was get myself ready.
After church we headed to Gardnerville to visit some other mothers.  We had a nice lunch with Sandy and Julie and everyone, then over to my grandparent's house to see my Mom, Sister and Grandmother.
It was a nice day, even though I think it should last a week!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I love that picture of you and the kids at breakfast. So cute!