It started snowing last night and was about 4 inchese by the time we went to sleep. We woke to 14+ inches, and it kept falling all day! School was closed, so we had Daddy home with us! We enjoyed staying close to the fire and making a yummy breakfast. Soon it was time to go out in it! I think we spent more time dressing everyone up than they spent out playing in it. Daddy plunked Travis down in it and you could only see him from the waist up. They all wanted to go down the slide and swing. Kendra tried to make a snow angel but it was too deep. Five minutes later everyone was back inside and headed for a warm bath. I am not sure they even had time to really get cold. Then Mark and I made the kids "real" snowcones with the syrup we had from last summer and they ate them in the bath tub. When the boys went down for a nap, I showed Kendra how to make paper snowflakes. She got the hang of it very quickly and before we new it, it was "snowing" inside. What a FuN FUN FuN snow day!
2 comments:
Really fun pictures!
How fun, especially eating snowcones in the bathtub!
Post a Comment