We have not been able to sell one of the huge beanbags that we have and were wanting some more space in the family room for Christmas. So we decided to try to stick one of them up on top of Kendras top bunk bed. Mark was not home so just Kendra and I were trying to move this HUGE comfysack! We were doing really well until we got to her bedroom door (evan made it around that funky corner) She was pushing and I was pulling and I finally said "I have to take a break" and I plopped down on the bag. From the other side I hear her say... "Rule #3: if you are trying to get something big through a door , make sure you have a big door!" That was so funny I had to climb over and run and get the camera. Well, we did finally get it through the door, but I think we will wait for Daddy to get home to help us get it up on the top of the bed.
4 comments:
Cute, that bag looks huge in comparison to the door, how did you ever that through the door?
What are Kendra's rule #1 &3? She looked beautiful at church today. Merry Christmas!
She doesn't give me the rules in order. About 3 weeks ago she randomly gave me rule #57.
FUN! I think Kendra's mind is as creative as her mom's. grammy
Post a Comment