Happy Birthday to you two!! We love you so much!
For weeks the boys have been telling me they wanted a "sulley-mazowski" birthday cake. I was trying to suggest a Toy Story theme, because the stores are full of Toy Story 3 things right now and that is what they liked 5 months ago when we went to Disneyland. But Monsters Inc is what they wanted. And when it comes to your birthday, I think (with in good reason) what you want, is what you should get!!! So it was, a Sulley & Mike Wazowski birthday cake. I was excited to do this cake, and the boys LOVED it!
When asked what piece they wanted Trevor quickly said the legs, so he ripped them off! Travis said the eye ball. I thought he meant the Mike Wazowski cake but really he meant Sulley's eyes. He just wanted all the fondant pieces. Mark and I just thought we deserved a piece because we had survived raising twins for the last 3 years. ;-)
We had just family this year, with the addition of a couple that teaches in the nursery. Brother Sonerholm is also one of our home teachers and the boys just LOVE him! They have a secrete hand shake that they only do with him. It's SO cute!! They received some very fun gifts and WAY cute clothes. Thank you to everyone that loves our boys!
Happy Birthday Travis and Trevor, we all love you very much!
1 comment:
Great party. great fun. TWO very very special guy's to celebrate. Glad I could be there! grammy
Post a Comment