Mark's school had a bowling night where all the money earned went towards sending kids to space camp in Alabama. It was a fun night for all of us. It was the first time the boys had ever been bowling, if you can call it that.
All in all, everyone did great and we had a fun time. I don't know when we will go again, but sometime in the future we will.
4 comments:
We have actually been a few times since our girls were close to T&T's age. They LOVE it. I love the pics of daddy helping the tiny kids. Too cute.
Are you kidding about the kids going to space camp?
Last year we send 4 kids and 2 teachers to space camp and this year we are sending at least 2 kids and 1 teacher. Our computer teacher was the state teacher of the year 2 years ago and got to go there as well as DC and other things. Met the president and all. Not our current one, he didn't meet with the teachers of the years from each state this year, not enough time I guess, he must have been having a beer at a basketball game or something. Who really cares about excellent teachers anyway! Sorry for the rant, I just have real issues with him!
Looks like alot of fun. Use to be one of my favorite field trips. The kids always enjoyed themselves. Hope you raised alot of money. mom
Post a Comment