Saturday, March 6, 2010

Triplets?

Last week I watched Tanner Banner while Julie went snow shoeing with some friends.  I had a million errands to do in Carson so we swapped cars and I had an extra kid for the day.  I made sure to only park in spots what were next to the buildings, so we didn't have to cross any parking lots and Kendra was my big hand holder.  I have said MANY times that having twins is more than twice as hard as one (Lisa and Reid can back me on that!!) but I found out that adding another and making it 3... not so bad. Really it wasn't that much harder. But we sure turned a lot of heads!
One of the things we needed to get done that day was hair cuts for T&T so we put Tanner in the chair too. (I had cleared it with Julie when she dropped him off).  Kendra entertained the other two boys as each of them took their turn in the chair.  Travis and Trevor did very well as usual but this was a first (I believe) for Tanner.  Now he had watched both his cousins go first but I could tell he still was not really sure about it.  I stood right there with him the whole time.  I was a little worried it might be too short, but he looked just as cute as my boys did when it was all said and done.  I have learned the shorter you go the longer you can go before you need to get it cut again.
The best part of a new hair cut, is the sucker you get at the end.

4 comments:

Bob and Sandy said...

I'll bet you did get a lot of second looks. How cute! I'm glad I saw them before they come over today. I would have been so surprised. Good looking kids...all three.

Shana Hamblin said...

I saw how cute T&T's hair cuts were at stak conference today.

Anonymous said...

Absolutely precious. And I must say, Katy, you are very very brave and amazing! love, mom

Anonymous said...

Katy, YOU are amazing! All too cute for words. mom