Wednesday, March 3, 2010
2010 Winter Olympics
The Olympics are now over, but the memories will last forever. Mark loves watching them on TV and is having fun teaching the kids about the Olympics and what they mean to him. The winter Olympics seem to be all the daredevil events, which is why I think Mark likes them. Travis really liked the bobsleds. He would come in and ask to watch the BYUsledding. I don't know where he got that from, but still funny that he called it that every time. One night while watching them with her Dad, Kendra asked if there were fall Olympics? Dad told her that there were Summer Olympics. Kendra said, "I know that, but are there other ones? You know like fall or spring?" Again Dad said no. She then said, "I think they should have fall Olympics. They could make a big pile of leaves and see who could jump into it the fastest." Dad couldn't stop laughing after that. Too cute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love leaf jumping, I think it would make a great "fall olympics event". Let's make up our own "spring olympics" in your backyard or ours when it gets warmer.
Intelligent, smart, creative and downright darling...that's who my grandkids are. Love ya, Mom
Miss Kendra, I just love the way your mind works! Super idea. grammy
Kendra, I just love the way your little mind works. Super dee douper idea!!! grammy
Post a Comment