Don't you just hate it when you are eating an apple and a piece of the skin gets stuck in your teeth? It is always a bother to get the dental floss and get it out, but you can't just leave it there, it would bug you all day. That is where having a twin comes in handy. Travis raced to the bathroom, grabbed the entire thing of floss and immediately went to work on Trevor.
Since we are trying to go green, Travis also decided to reuse the dental floss. Thanks for saving the Earth Travis!
6 comments:
It makes you afraid to say...'what's next'. :)
That is too cute and it makes me laugh!
I love it!
I totally agree ... TWINS ARE VERY VERY LUCKY TO HAVE EACH OTHER! love, grammy
Yes, I agree, twins are very special and unique people. Lucky us!
We LOL!
Post a Comment