It was a Care Bear family birthday party. Everyone came to wish Kendra a happy 5th birthday: Grammy, Grandma Jean &, Papa Jack, Aunt Kimmy &, Uncle Landon with Cousin Kayne, all The Logans and Grandma Sandy &, Papa and Uncle Stan &, Aunt Bonnie. There was a purple Care Bear cake by request and she had a very nice time. It is so wonderful to have so much famly so close!
*~*~*~*~*
I can not even begin to tell you how much I love this little girl! She changed my life 5 years ago, in a way I don't even know how to describe! This last year she has grown by leaps and bounds! Not only the 2 1/4 inches in height that she gained, but she has learned how to ride a bike, tie her shoes and do a cartwheel. She can spell her name backwards (and forwards) without missing a beat. She has found new interests like cooking and soccer and reading. She can tell time and pour her own glass of milk. She has stood up in sacrament and bore her testamony more times than I have. I marval at how her brain works, it often stops me in my tracks! I am the lucky one, the luckiest one, to have been chosen to be HER mother, and I am humbled, greatfull and truely blessed because of it! Because of HER!
Kendra, you changed my life, I love watching you grow and learn new things. I love how "teachable" you are and how eager you are to learn!! I love you more and more EVERYDAY that I get to be your Mommy! Happy 5th Birthday Kendra Jewell!

2 comments:
Kendra is such a blessing. We love her!
In my opinion ... we are all pretty lucky to have been touched by her. I cherish the day she came into my life. grammy
Post a Comment