Travis & Trevor had their first day of gymnastics today. They had a BLAST!!! It was a Mommy & Me class & it was a little scary when I was trying to help one on the balance beam when the other would climb up on the trampoline. The instructor was very helpful though & the boys instantly took to her! They weren't shy for a second. She just has that personality & with all the fun things to do, there just wasn't time to hide behind Momma's leg.

Travis did really well on the beam, he has good balance. It's set up so you put one foot on each side and she showed them how to do that but he would still walk up one side and then down the other.
Travis LOVES basketball!! (remember the apples Papa) That was the first thing he did when he walked into a room, even with all these new things to do.

Trevor ran around like a crazy man. I couldn't keep up with him! I finally had to set the camera down just so I had two hands
available. He ran from station to station and tried everything before finding his favorite... the trampoline.

I was really
surprised and very happy to see how well they followed Tamra's instructions. They were not distracted at all and did everything she asked them. We'll have to see if next week goes as smoothly.


The trampoline was of course the favorite! They were told to stay on the ladybug drawn in the middle but that thing just shoots you everywhere.

Trevor kept doing seat drops and saying he was on
Wipe Out.

Kendra's class was second & on her own, but she didn't need me, Big Sister's just an old pro.

She had previously told her brothers all about gymnastics & especially the trampoline, so they were ready & all 3 loved it very much.

I even got quite a little work out. There's no need for me to join a gym when we have Mommy and Me Gymnastics.
3 comments:
It was so fun to see the gymnastics pictures. They all do great! Glad those programs are available in the area. Minden Gardners
I can just picture Trevor saying "wipe out" as he bounced.
Looks like all were having fun!!! I'm so excited that their class is on Wednesday (my day off, kinda) Sure plan on coming to watch! Thanks Kendra for inviting me to come. love to you all, grammy
Post a Comment