Friday, September 18, 2009

I wonder....

The other night at dinner Kendra was kind of thinking out loud, not really asking me this question just sending her thoughts out into the world to ponder over. She said "Hum, I wonder if Jesus gets messy when we eat? (pause for thought) Because you know, he is in our hearts and when we eat it goes down our throat, over our heart & into our tummy. I bet it gets all over his face & stuck in his hair." Mark looked at me & said "did she just say what I think she just said?" I couldn't help but laugh out loud a little & be glad she wasn't really asking me, because I wasn't sure weather I would address this by way of Faith or Anatomy.

4 comments:

Darcy said...

Oh Wow! That is very insightful!!!

Anonymous said...

God bless her little mind that is always working. 'Wondering' is truly a wonderful thing. grammy

Staci said...

oh she is a hoot! a real thinker! love it.

brandon passed on your quest for a purse...but like he said, i hate purses. there a drag. they get in the way and all i really need is my license and visa check card!

so...maybe cheryl hitch would have some fun designs. she sews LOTS of purses/bags.

good luck.

Scott G. said...

That's hillarious...I'm going to share it with my parenting classes on Monday...let me know if you have more great quotes!