Yes, she did it again. Katy got the urge to make another cake. This time she was hired to make it. She loves to make them and enjoys making a little money doing it. I think if I could the hours of time she put in this week she might have made about .50c per hour. She works hard on them and they all turn out great. This one is a birthday cake for a lady that is expecting her 5th child, so the husband wanted a cake to show that she does it all. So here is the coach purse cake with all the goodies hanging out of it. Enjoy!
8 comments:
Truely amazing!!!
I was going to say "totally amazing" but then I saw Cindy's comment and I feel like I'd be copying so. . . wow! that's fantastic.
That looks great, Katy! Way to go!
Katy, you're amazing! That is so adorable!
Katy, you're amazing! That is a super cute cake!
I thought I had already commented, but I guess I had not. Katy, your talent is unbelievable sometimes. You are an amazing artist and I think you just get better each time you try something new. I am so proud of you. YOU do amaze me. love, mom
Seriously Awesome!!! Good job! Must have taken you forever...Lots of love goes into your cakes...:)
So how much do you charge for your GENIUS? My birthday is coming up and I am feeling old. But really I shouldn't have cake!
Post a Comment