Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rock Band/Chili Cook off/Birthday Party

We had a fun Saturday. We combined a birthday, a chili cook off, and a rock band party all into one. Below are some pictures of Kendra and Katy making the cake. Kendra colored a picture just how she wanted the cake to be and Katy made it. It turned out just like the picture. We had everyone bring a pot of chili and then voted to see who had the best chili. Everyone's was very good. While that was going on, we also had a rock band party going in the other room. I think the Logan boys need to start their own band. The video at the end really shows Jason getting into the guitar. They actually did a good job. Even the Grandma's got into the action.

The girls making the wonderful cake.

Here is the drawing of the cake and the cake itself. Katy did a great job.

The Grandma's kicked off the rock band party with a bang. Really that is what it sounded like, a bang.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was a fun party, even tho I got my pix taken doing Rock Band. Yes, Kendra, the cake tasted as good as it looked...yummy. G-Ma Sandy

Lisa said...

I love how the Grandmas are in their cool jeans!

Anonymous said...

What a fun party! Happy Special Birthday, Mark. So sorry I missed the cake. It sure looked good. I think Sandy and I should cut a record!!!! grammy