Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Love Those Car Seats

Sometimes I wish my kids were born when I was. I used to fall asleep on the floor of my parents van on rides home from Grandma's house. I know, it is much safer, just a bigger pain in the butt. I survived and turned out normal, well I think I am normal, but that could be the problem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

How hard...I do feel for you and am glad we lived in the era of the kids playing freely in the back of the van as we drove to Canada, Disneyland and Family Camp. What a pain, but you know you have to do it because it would be so terrible if anything ever happened. Love, G-Ma sandy.

Lisa said...

When Dallin was 2 or 3, he used to refuse to get out of the car. I wish I had a garage then. . .

Unknown said...

I do believe we all survived without those contraptions. :)