Tuesday, March 10, 2009

OK Let me set the scene for you first....

Kendra and I were in the living room working on her new ABC book and Travis and Trever were "playing" in another part of the house. I could hear their little tinkering noises and there was no screaming or crashing, so I figured they were OK. Now, sweets don't go real fast in our house. In fact, they often sit around utill they get thrown out. There was some cake left over (can your tell where I am going with this?) from Mark's Birthday party this last weekend sitting on the counter under the cake saver. Now all of this in combination with 2 sweet deprived one year olds created this.....






Now it is still early in the day (only 10am) so I still have ample patients, thankfully. I first took pictures (I've learned that helps me find hummer in situations like this) then cleaned each kid,the counter, floor and chair they were standing on, striped everyone down to a diaper and tossed the rest of the cake, only to take a deep breath and turn around to find Travis had stashed a piece of chocolate covered chocolate cake some where and was finishing it off over the carpet in the hall way. Like I said glad this happened at 10am as opposed to 4pm. as I may have lost my mind. Lets see what the rest of they day holds.

Sorry Lisa, just a little look into your future. Love ya!

4 comments:

soggycheerios said...

Love the boys faces in the first picture, they have total guilt faces on.
Connie

Unknown said...

you can tell from the first pic. that they are up to "no good"- makes for great pics and blogging though :)

Lisa said...

I laughed the whole time I read that post. I know, my turn is coming!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, let the fun times begin ...they are proving to be quite a team together. Doesn't look like much will stop them when they set their minds to it. Absolutely precious pictures, though. love, grammy