Katy went behind my back and got me a fun Christmas present. She came across a great deal on a car that we couldn't pass up. She worked with the neighbors and the people we bought the car from to surprise me and have it in the driveway. It is a Toyota Camry. I was a little hesitant becuase I new there was no way we could afford it and how would we sell my old white car? Who would want to buy that? Well, I took a picture of my old white car and put it on Craigs list. In less that 1 hour I had a call and 30 minutes later it was sold. It is amazing how things work out when you try to live right.


1 comment:
That is a crazy thing to pull off behind a spouses back. I am really impressed.
Post a Comment