Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Things Kids say

The other day my car was not working well (the battery was dying) as I was getting out of the car I said a prayer that it would start again when we got out of the store. Well my prayer was answered and it started so I said out loud " thank you thank you thank you, Heavenly Father" and Kendra said from the back seat "It's his pleasure, Mommy".
T&T stop dead in their tracks when ever they hear an airplane (which is like 10 to 15 times a day around here) and start signing or saying "airplane" over and over again. Then they either point to their ear or to the sky depending on if we are inside or outside. Today when they did that Kendra said "I think that airplane is going to You Nork" She used to say it was where Aunt Lisa lived (on an airplane flying to SLC) We don't know anyone in New York so I don't know where "You Nork" came from, but it was funny. I even asked her to repeat herself to see if she would catch her transposed letters. She didn't.
Trevor is talking 2 word sentences pretty well now. He says things like "Cold outside" or "Where Daddy?" or "Travis hit" or "Tanner home." Today he was washing the table with a diaper wipe saying "wash table, wash table" But my favorite is "goomees toot" translation: "excuse me I tooted"
Travis understands EVERYTHING you say to him, and will fallow 2 step instructions, and his vocab is really coming along.
But my favorite of all is when there is football on TV (which is every Monday, Thursday Saturday and Sunday ;-) ) they will yell "HIKE" and sit on a football and then say "football" or "boom boom boom" and run into each other or their Daddy. SO CUTE!! 18 months is the VERY best baby age!!!!!
I can't wait to go Christmas light looking with them. I think we will all love it this year!

No comments: