Wow! I turned 30 this week. It's so weird! People that are 30 are old. I'm not old. Am I? :-) My aunt told me in your 20's you can still pass as a kid for some things (even if you have 3 of your own) but once you are 30 ... oh well maybe I will have a seat at the adult table now for family gatherings (probably not).
Any way I received several calls from family and friends that made me feel really loved. My sister-in-law took me lunch. With my 3 and her 2 youngest kids, it was quite and ordeal! We polished off an EXTRA LARGE pizza! Not a crumb left! A feat accomplished I am sure because Travis can eat as much as I do. That night Mark came home with Death By Chocolate ice cream and made me triple chocolate brownies, and gave me a LARGE bag of M&Ms and a package of 3 musketeer bars. Don't you just LOVE it when someone "gets" you!!!!! You ladies can have your jewelry and flowers I'll take my chocolate, and the man that knows it! :-) He's the best!
The next day Julie came over early in the morning and watched my kids and sent me off to get a pedicure! I don't know what I liked more the pedicure or the QUITE car ride in to Carson. ;-)
Thank you to all of you that wished me a happy 30th birthday. Your wish came true, it was a very happy day!
No comments:
Post a Comment