Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was fun with the kids. I think we could have just given the boys some of their old toys and they would have been perfectly happy.


Kendra got some lip gloss and she thought her Dad could really use some. Lucky me!
All the kids got electric toothbrushes to make that part of the night routine more enjoyable for everyone.
You guessed it, she also got nail polish. A week later and I still have pink toes.
"That one up there must be for me."
Katy made these really cool books from pictures of the kids over the last year. They liked to see pictures of themselves.
As you can see where Travis likes to hide, the next day he pulled the entire tree over on top of himself. Needless to say we took the tree down after that.
You can never have toooooo much rubber ducky tape (duct tape) or tooooo many pens. For some reason Dad's pens disappear quickly.
"Are there any presents in here?"
Kendra's new doll from Santa. Miranda Robert Johnson is her name.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I still laugh when I read what Kendra named her doll. The pink toenail polish on Mark was pretty funny too.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a really special Christmas morning. Merry Christmas, I love you all, Grammy