Thursday, July 22, 2010

Summer Project

I don't think we can go one summer without some kind of project.  We tried this year and waited until the very end, but we had one anyway.  Katy has always wanted a house with green trim.  She has even drawn the plans to her dream house, and yes it has green trim.  Since this isn't our dream house, I thought I could give her a piece of that, so we decided to paint the trim a shad of green.  I actually think it looks great.  Don't laugh at the garage door, it still needs to be painted after having to get a new one because your 5 year old drives into it, or was it the Mom?  Anyway, it doesn't matter who did it, is still needs to be painted.  But Look at the old compared to the new.  I love it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so good. The trim really adds to the great front. Are we next? Love, Mom & Dad