Some friends of ours have tickets to the Reno Aces. Kendra and I were lucky enough to get to go with them Saturday night for a game. What a beautiful evening it was for baseball. There was a slight rain and it cooled of so nice. I thought all day it was going to be hot, but it wasn't. We had great seats, just to the right of home plate and only a couple of rows back.


Thanks Victor for letting us go with you to a game. We had a great time.

Can you go to a baseball game without getting a hot dog? Not Kendra. We walked to the outfield grass area and got a hot dog. (I had a pulled pork sandwich)

For some reason when I take Kendra out where it is just the two of us, I have a hard time saying no to her. As you can see, she asked for an ice cream. Mine wasn't bad either, thanks Kendra for asking for ice cream.
3 comments:
Wahoo...You make the most of every moment. The ice cream looks great! Who won? (: Minden Gardners
Kendra is so cute. We could go to a Bee's game while you are here.
Take me out to the ball game ... for one, two, three strikes and you are out!!! So glad that you two got to go. Looks like ya had fun. grammy
Post a Comment