We took a couple of days and went camping at Fallen Leaf Lake. It is really pretty up there and plenty to do with the kids.
We went with the Logans and the kids all had a great time, especially playing on the large hammock. This is all 7 of them on it at the same time. As you can guess, we got some funny looks around camp with all of these kids running around.
Can you go camping with kids and skip the S'mores? I wish you could, but you can't. Here are the kids roasting their marshmallows. They actually did really good and didn't burn them. I know, some of you like them burnt, but not here.
Here they are chilling in their chairs eating the S'mores. I think that is the longest they sat still the entire trip.
From the front you can see how much they were concentrating on eating these things.
Who can forget about the mess that they make? Trevor looks like he has been growing white facial hair and Travis could collect bugs by just touching them.



2 comments:
Love it...love it! What fun. The campping & water & bike rides look so great. Love, The Minden Gardners
ABSOLUTEY can not going camping with the s'mores. precious pictures. And the hike down to Emerald Bay ... been there, done that!!! I mean with "PineTree" field trips, several times. Glad you did it too!
Post a Comment