Do you really want to know? Just ask Travis. He was at Kendra's soccer practice and at the end of practice he wanted to get Kendra's ball for her, just trying to be nice. As he started running back I heard a cry, and you know when you hear that cry that something is wrong. I knew in a flash what happened, so I ran over to him, picked him up and was very scared that it was more than a scratch. I grabbed Kendra from her end of practice meeting and loaded up the kids in the car. We went right home where we looked closer at his eye while he was still in his car seat in case we needed to go to Carson to the ER. After a closer look, we both agreed that we should take him in the house and clean it up and go from there. Well, he is okay thank goodness. What else is this kids going to put us through? He has stuck a pole in his mouth 2 times and tore open the soft pallet in his mouth, is he going to do the other eye now? Let's hope not.
No comments:
Post a Comment