Every time we make a trip over the mountains to get to southern California it seems to snow. Maybe we should stop going in the winter? Once we got out of the snow, it was smooth sailing and a super fun trip.
This is the view from our room. It is so nice to be able to walk across the street to the park.
Checking out the map to see where we should start and drying out the shoes after walking around downtown Disney.
Waiting in line for Pirates of the Caribbean. Super short lines with the rain.
The new Cars ride is awesome!
Travis went on The Tower of Terror with Dad. I think Dad was more scared than Travis.
The bobsleds became Kendra's favorite ride after the guy working there talked her in to going by bribing her with walk to the front of the line passes. When we came back he gave us more. She really scored for us.
The boys and I rode Splash Mountain so many times that we started making silly faces for the camera. In this one, Travis and I are acting bored.

No comments:
Post a Comment