Sunday, October 21, 2012

Kendra Really Turns 8


My baby girls is finally 8 and very excited about getting baptized.  She has chosen a song about rainbows to represent what she stands for at this time in her life and hopefully for many years to come.

When I am Baptized 
1. I like to look for rainbows whenever there is rain
And ponder on the beauty of an earth made clean again.
2. I know when I am baptized my wrongs are washed away,
And I can be forgiven and improve myself each day.
Chorus
I want my life to be as clean as earth right after rain.
I want to be the best I can and live with God again.
 


Our family on this very special day.  

There were many people here to support Kendra in her decision.  She is truly loved by many people in the world.  She is a special person.
 Thank you Kendra, for letting me have the privilege of baptising you this day.
 Kendra's special rainbow cake that her mother made for  her on her day.





No comments: