Sunday, February 20, 2011

We Love The Snow

As much as we love summer time, we also love winter.  We at least love it when it snows out here.  I am a firm believer that the winter needs to be snow, or not cold at all.  So, when we do get snow, the kids and us really love it.  The boys love to shovel the sidewalks, Kendra loves to make snow angels and snowmen.  Then there is sledding.  As crazy as it is, it is always fun to do.

Snow Angel in the new snow
 FINALLY!  I new we had boys for something.  Now Dad can take a break from shoveling.  They even went over and did our neighbors house.
 Snowman on Scooter
 2 man bobsled team future Olympians.
 Travis wouldn't stop.  He would go up, sled down, go up, sled down.  I think he would still be up there if it was up to him.
 Travis now getting a little brave going head first.  Maybe skeleton is his Olympic sport.

No comments: