Monday, February 2, 2009

Painting ALL Weekend

Okay, as you know we weren't able to go to Lisa's so I made a bread box. Then I just had to have another project for the rest of the time. So you have seen our blue room, it is the first picture below, but we got tired of that color so we tried something else.

We first tried red and realized the Y doesn't look good with any red even near it. Scratch that color and try another one.

What about the color of the laundry room. Scratch that, it makes you see purple after staring at it too long.

See, even you are seeing purple right now. We didn't even paint this one purple, you are just seeing things.

I liked this one, but again, too close to red. Scratch that one and try another one.Okay, here we go. I did like the dolphins a little when I was a kid. Scratch that, the Superbowl is on and I need the colors of the winner.
There we go. Yellow for the Steelers. Now that looks good.
So, which one was your favorite, maybe this time I will have Katy paint all the different colors next weekend. Any suggestions on color. I will try anything you can come up with.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is this what they call photoshop? Crazy. Hope everyone is getting better over there. Sandy

Lisa said...

I like the first one the best. BYU blue! Go Cougars!!!

Anonymous said...

Well, of course, YELLOW is my favorite! Grammy

Stephanie said...

Hi Katy,

I was looking at older posts. I love your art work. What a wonderful talent. I've seen it before but forgot how amazing it is. I see you having an show and selling your work and making big bucks! If I had money I'd hire you to draw pictures of my kids. The stick figures I produce just don't capture their true personality. Love your blog.
Stephanie