Last night K made me a "craft" (it was a cut up paper plate) She had colored it with a pink high lighter and written her name on it. When she gave it to me she said " This is for you cuz you got married with Daddy and I forgot to to give it to you because I was in heaven so I forgot."
TS has learned to say is bothers name, well almost, it sounds like Dadis. He likes to be lifted up to look at our annual family picture on the wall in the hall an he repeats at every picture, "where Dada?" and then points to him. On the opposite wall are baby pictures of K. Today he pointed at them and said "where Dadis". I guess we aren't the only ones that think TR looks like K did as a baby.
No comments:
Post a Comment