Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Summer Fun

T.S. Thinks he can do anything his big sister can like ride a bike. He is close, but not quite. Maybe a little more practice for him. I try to get him to wear this helmet all around the house because of how crazy he gets. If he didn't have a forehead like dad before, he will when he is done bumping it on everything.

After mowing the lawn many times, it dawned on me why I had twins, so I didn't have to mow the lawn anymore. He hasn't learned how to make those nice designs yet, but I can deal with that for another week or two until he gets it right.

After working so hard around the yard and bumping their heads so many times, the boys decide to take it to the grass for some real 4 wheeling action. Watchout rose bush, here we come.



No comments: